About Synergy Partners
Founded by Jim MacDonald and Catherine Strader, Synergy Partners R&D Solutions is an extensive network of scientists with proven expertise in pharmaceutical drug discovery and development. We believe that successful drug development relies on the synergy that comes from bringing multiple points of view together to develop the unique approaches needed to move each program forward efficiently and effectively. The Synergy Network was designed to facilitate collaboration among experts with diverse and specialized knowledge in order to build productive and successful drug development programs.
Together, members of our network have taken more than 100 drugs through the discovery and development process in all therapeutic areas, resulting in successful medicines that are improving human health today across the globe. We will work directly with your team to develop a rapid understanding of the critical path questions unique to your program and then develop effective, innovative approaches specifically tailored to address these questions and move your program forward.
At Synergy Partners, we pride ourselves on providing the right expertise at the right time to turn your ideas into medicines.
Synergy's Proven Track Record
Synergy has helped more than 50 client organizations move their programs forward through multiple stages of development, including:
- De novo design of entire drug discovery and development programs
- Develop candidate selection criteria and follow through to achievement
- Design and execution of IND enabling preclinical studies
- Human dose projection
- CMC strategy and CMO oversight
- IND preparation and filing
- Clinical trial design and oversight
About the Synergy Network
- Synergy Founding Partners have deep expertise and long experience in overseeing successful drug discovery and development programs, working with clients to develop program strategy and overseeing the Synergy network contributions to program execution.
- Synergy Network Partners are 'drug hunters' with proven track records of successful drug development. On a project team, each Network Partner brings specific and deep subject matter expertise to contribute to program direction and to spearhead execution of the program plans.
- Synergy Network Partners Emeriti are colleagues with long and deep histories of successful drug development programs, both in their own careers and as consultants supporting client programs, and are available for deeper strategic or technical support when issues arise.
- Synergy External Consultants and selected Partner Organizations are collaborators who can be brought in ad hoc for specific expertise that is needed for an individual program.